Tuesday, July 8, 2014

5SOS Groupies?

5SOS Groupies?

Yes, you read that right. I've been seeing all over Twitter, Instagram and Tumblr about the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer having groupies. I'll admit, I definitely investigated, but when it really came down to it, I only really had one thought. Who. Cares. If they do, what do you really expect? They're 17 to 19 (Ashton now 20 but was 19 still while researching) boys who received an unexpected tour to tour worldwide with none other than One Direction. I'm sure they were not used to girls all over the world throwing themselves at them (not sure why they wouldn't) in every city they went as they definitely have now. They're boys. They're young. They're learning. They're trying to have fun. Trust me, I am not Team Groupie, but I'm also Team That's Not My Business. Yes, I hope all these rumors are false, but I'm not going to let it consume my mind at all times. I will love those boys whether they're drowning in groupies or video games. Seriously though people, don't believe everything that you read, and don't let one stupid story that may or may not be true ruin your opinion on them. Lastly, for 5SOS themselves, if this is true, I have one thing to say to you. Don't be silly, wrap your willy. Real talk. Peace.


No comments:

Post a Comment