Friday, June 20, 2014

Emblem3

Emblem3

Drew Chadwick has decided to break off from Emblem3 and go solo. However, the Fireside Story Sessions tour is still going to go on without him. Drew says he has an announcement on June 27th. Possible tour? Maybe an album? Either way, I'm happy they're all being extremely amicable about this. At the same time, I'm extremely devastated. I don't know about everyone else but I've been following them since their X Factor audition. Whether people believed they were "douchey" or loved them, I can honestly say they are some of the most amazing people I have ever had the opportunity to meet. They truly do love their fans and its sad that it has come to this. All we can do at this point is wish them the best and hope one day they will find their ways back to each other as a band once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment